Where it all started
During our research, we didn’t have a name for our female products. ‘Beulah,’ meaning ‘to restore,’ emerged when our product was ready. It reflects our mission to restore dignity to women and Mother Nature.
With each ‘Beulah’ product, we are not only offering comfort and care to women but also sowing the seeds of transformation for our planet. We believe that by choosing ‘Beulah,’ you’re not just making a personal choice for a better and more eco-friendly menstrual solution; you’re joining us in the noble task of restoring the Earth’s vitality.
Re-usable Sanitary Pads
At Gracious Nubian, we are deeply committed to supporting farm schools in South Africa and ensuring that education remains accessible to all girls. We believe that education is the cornerstone of a brighter future, and we’re determined to make a difference. Our mission extends beyond menstruation to every phase in a woman’s life, including addressing incontinence. We strive to empower girls and women, regardless of their background, so that they can all have the opportunity to lead fulfilling lives and pursue their dreams.
Features & Benefits
Beulah re-usable, washable pads:
- Are bio-degradable and hygienic
- Minimize wastage and use of water resources
- Contribute to six of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDBs)
- Manufactured according to South African National Standards (SANS) 1812:2020
- Are cost-effective
- Are made from absorbent and waterproof micro-fiber toweling with a lifespan of up to 2 years if cared for properly
- Can be washed in cold water with household detergent, sun or air-dried and salt can be added to rinsing water as a disinfectant
- Are available in different sizes for day and night
THREE INNOVATIVE LAYERS
FOUR TIMES MORE ABSORBENT
WASHABLE & RE-USABLE
Yoni Steam Herbs
Yoni steams are a holistic health practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to gently permeate the exterior of her vagina. Between menstruation, sexual intercourse, and childbirth, the vagina withstands a lot. When you add changing hormones and pelvic floor issues to the mix, sometimes the vaginal area is anything but comfortable. That’s why the ancient practice of yoni steaming is coming back.
It allegedly relieves the following:
- hormone imbalances
- digestive issues
- generalized pain